Bust not noticeably bigger but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product seems to have a positive effect on minimizing hot flashes and maximizing vaginal lubrication.

stopped for a while

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It definitely worked on me and it took about 1 1/2 week to notice bigger, heavier breasts. However not only my breasts are bigger but I put more weight;; guessing it's because of hormone changes and my body is trying to restore more fat. I probably will not taking the rest(about half) and want to try lotion instead.

Just Started But So Far, So Good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not want to give the full 5 stars just yet, because it is only my 6th day of taking Natural Curves. I am already pleased!!! I am 20 years old, and almost completely flat-chested. I cant even fill an A-cup. Everyone else in my family is..."blessed." So I got these to try to increase my size. Since I am so small, any little change is noticed. I'm already seeing the smallest increase in fullness! Of course, this product works differently for different people. But as of right now, it seems to be working. I will post an update in a couple of weeks to see if anything else has changed. Right now, I am super happy!!!

bigger breasts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

just finished the 1st bottle and just reordered. My breasts did grow, i noticed they were fitting better in my bra, now i think my bra is getting to small! also my boyfriend noticed a difference :) going to see what happens with this 2nd bottle.

still using

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the pills for almost 1 month. I have noticed my breasts are firmer and some what larger. About 2 weeks into it I could feel it working. My breasts felt full and firm. I don't have as much results as I expected, but I ordered more so I can try them for another month. I think they work, it just takes time. So far I have experienced no side effects.

Good Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I have been using this product, I have noticed that my breast are a bit firmer and perkier. I would recommend this product to others.

It works! Fuller and healthier.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This supplement provides herbals for overall female supplement needs. My breasts are fuller is a bonus!

Gradual but effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At fifty-five not looking for miracles but did benefit from this product. After six weeks, it restored some breast tissue lost to menopause. There's a slight lift with the roundness. Also, I'm on low dose HRT and experienced some slight bleeding initially.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife has been taking this for about one month, along with the Breast and Balance lotion. Better tone and some volume increase... we hope that it continues. (especially me, the hubby). The price is good and iHerb is great as usual.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase