works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

so far after two weeks of using natural curves my breasts are noticably fuller.. already ordered another bottle for next month!

This really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product, not for the breast enhancement claims, but for the fact that the herbs support the female system. Much to my surprise, I did see an increase in my bust size. They were much firmer and fuller than before and you can feel it working! After trying two bottles of this, I decided to try Gro-bust...6 capsules of those daily didn't do what just one tablet of this product does. Realistically, you can probably expect a one inch increase. No, you won't look like Pamela Anderson, but you will notice a difference. :)

This stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wow. I have been on various herbal tonics over the years for pre-menstral cramps, headaches and hormone dives resulting in depression and fatigue. I was amazed when I cruised happily to my period with none of the above symptoms! And, I'm still on my first bottle at 2 per day! Also my breasts have a fuller look already....I'm staying on this product.

It ACTUALLY works, not like the others!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My fiance returned home form iraq and afghanistan and the first thing he said once we were alone was that my boobs had grown :) I can feel them growing. During the bay I fell them tingling and they feel like they are getting heavier. It took about two months of use, and I had to take the ills on a regular schedule but I LOVE THE RESULTS!

This is good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking them for 3 weeks know and did notice they are firmer and somewhat fuller my next bottle is on the way.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is really working. It's only my 2nd day and I already feeling it working. I'm definitely filling up my bra more. 😀

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and worth the money! I have gained a whole cup size over the past month! I also received this very quickly, within three days of placing my order!

helps/works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this hoping it would help with my craps every month that are associated with PMS. I didn't have them near as bad this time around. I have also noticed firmness in my breast, so maybe taking it longer will show more results...

curves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

after finishing a bottle of this product i noticed that my breast got firmer but not to the point that it is visible to be bigger. then i tried another bottle to see if it will add my bust size, it just get better and round not big to add a cup size. but i think this is still better compared to other product that i have tried before. you just need to do exercises when taking this, on my experience, it made me gain weight and to maintain good figure there’s a need for additional time to exercise. 😊

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good result and now I will buy another one

1 2 3