Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product intriged me and so I've been taking it for about two weeks now. I'm excited to see the benefits.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Always great products and service form you plus fast shipping! I can't find this in stores for the price.

Gradual but effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

At fifty-five not looking for miracles but did benefit from this product. After six weeks, it restored some breast tissue lost to menopause. There's a slight lift with the roundness. Also, I'm on low dose HRT and experienced some slight bleeding initially.

Doesn't really work

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't take any food or drink containing caffeine even coke, I didn't drink one drop during one whole month. Well, I was expected to see some differences but it doesn't work at all. Don't waster ur money on this!

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took this for a month and there was no change in my breasts. The only noticeable change I had was that my PMS symptoms were reduced.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for almost a month now. However, I haven't noticed any change in my breast size. It might be a little too soon I guess, for me to see results. I will continue to use it for another month or so and then I will post another comment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Im still taking.. No results any as yet

Don't buy this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

No results whatsoever. Would never purchase this product again. Total waste of money. On a side note, when taking spirulina, a positive and unexpected side effect was added breast fullness. This never occurred while taking this product. Too bad I couldn't get a refund for this product and apply it to the Spirulina.

Great producr

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Started to see results after a few weeks. Would definately recommend this product

1 Bottle So Far And Pleased With Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these supplements along with an increased calorie diet and daily weight training and am very pleased to see an increase in my cup size.