Gradual but effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At fifty-five not looking for miracles but did benefit from this product. After six weeks, it restored some breast tissue lost to menopause. There's a slight lift with the roundness. Also, I'm on low dose HRT and experienced some slight bleeding initially.

Doesn't really work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't take any food or drink containing caffeine even coke, I didn't drink one drop during one whole month. Well, I was expected to see some differences but it doesn't work at all. Don't waster ur money on this!

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took this for a month and there was no change in my breasts. The only noticeable change I had was that my PMS symptoms were reduced.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for almost a month now. However, I haven't noticed any change in my breast size. It might be a little too soon I guess, for me to see results. I will continue to use it for another month or so and then I will post another comment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Im still taking.. No results any as yet

Don't buy this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No results whatsoever. Would never purchase this product again. Total waste of money. On a side note, when taking spirulina, a positive and unexpected side effect was added breast fullness. This never occurred while taking this product. Too bad I couldn't get a refund for this product and apply it to the Spirulina.

1 Bottle So Far And Pleased With Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these supplements along with an increased calorie diet and daily weight training and am very pleased to see an increase in my cup size.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I been taking the product for three weeks and it definitely works, I'm 20 years with flat chest and this works what you can expect by the first week is sore and tender breasts this means for me product is doing is job. I have fuller and I can finally fill my bra. I will definitely recommend it.

thanx

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product and Fast deliver Thank you

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

awesome results, my husband does not need to know why my breast are getting plumper!!