Great Solution for Collecting Compostable Waste in Kitchen

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

So glad to find these! I collect my compostable kitchen waste in these and then bury the entire filled bags into my backyard compost pile. They break down well for me.

Good for compost bucket

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use these for liners for my compost bucket. They do help keep the bucket cleaner, and because they are compostable, I can just throw everything in the compost pile, liner and all. The downside of the product is that it is water permeable, so could not be used in any application where moisture is an issue. Probably would be ok for waste basket.

Great idea!

Posted by ShelleyP on February 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are very good for storing veggies etc. in the fridge. I use them a few times then use it to line the compost pail. If they compost as good as they say, I'll be thrilled.

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent in quality and services. Took two days only to reach Hong Kong. Thanks.

Great bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use these to line the little wastebaskets in the bathrooms, rather than use regular plastic bags which are not biodegradable. IHerb has them at a good price.

fits into our small kitchen garbage container

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

These don't tear and they fit nicely in our kitchen garbage container.

GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE PLANET

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love these bags. They are very hard to find in the grocery stores so I was thrilled to find that you carry this line. I only wish you carried a few more of their items!

I so want to like these more...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I keep using these as trash bags (no, I'm not using them for compost; just kitchen trash and cat litter) because they're better for the environment than plastic. I'll continue to use them for now, but I really wish they would improve them. They're relatively thin, so not useful for heavy or pointy items, but even more interestingly, the size of the bags changes from box to box- just a little. That means that although these used to be a good fit for our little trash can, now we have to clip them to the can with clothespins to keep the bag in place.

Care for Mother Earth

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love these bags! They are particularly helpful as we have organic recycling in our neighborhood. I use them to collect kitchen scraps for the recycling bin. For some reason, our local grocer hasn't caught on.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Terrific bags for kitchen vege waste. They can be buried directly into the garden and are strong and a good size.

1 2 3