50 bags for $5

Posted by jayzou on January 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unless you have more than one dog or that one dog is an epic pooper, these bags are just the right size for my 60lbs. pitbull on our walks.

Can't live without them

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great to find them online outside of the pricey pet store sites.

Good

Posted by HealthyGuy on April 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great poo bags!

Eco-friendly waste bags that work!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This completely compostable bag is I think the best I've ever used. First of all, there was never a time that I had an accidental finger poke through the bag from it being too flimsy. I ordered the standard size and they were plenty big for large messes (my German Shepherd) or small ones (the cat box). The main point that really impressed me was that I was able to easily tie and toss the bag with no problem and there was absolutely NO residual smell when I used the bags! That's worth 5 ✨ stars right there! I definitely recommend this product.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love that these are made from corn! I love the design- the hole at the top that you pull the bag through and can reopen with ease. I love that the whole pack can be hung from a hook so I can grab one or two on my way out with my dog. Great product. Remember using regular plastic bags to pick up waste prevents it from decomposing and ends up in our landfills!!

Love these!

Posted by livelig on November 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

These bags make poop-picking a joy. Love that the bag and the poop gets recycled in my compost. :)

Awesome bags.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't composte my dog waste, but I do use these bags. I use one as a glove and scoop into the other. I am glad to know my dog doo won't be mummified in plastic!

Leaky

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rips easily...not strong enough seal on bottom tears open!

Does the job and is biodegradable - can't ask for much more.

Posted by HealthyEating on January 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Except for my dog to learn to use the loo! If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Handy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

Always have these around...easy to use and SO much better than the plastic counterpart.

1 2 3 4