PERFECT PRICE! PERFECT SERVICE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I agree.. this juice certainly is both delicious and highly nutritious. I lost 5kg in 1 week (following the Breuss Cancer Cure Juice fast) & felt AWESOME! My niece said "You look AWESOME!" .. then Christmas arrived :-\ so I'm starting again. I ordered 30 bottles for myself & 2 friends (for the 1st 10 days) They arrived promptly & packed PERFECTLY! I agree.. the BEST packing I've EVER seen when ordering online. iHerb.com is PERFECT = 6 stars! Thank you!

Nice stuff :D

Posted by yyuenhk on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This juice certainly is both delicious and highly nutritious. Every time I can order max. 6 bottles and they came promptly and packed in a very careful packing. Taste more red beet! I love it anyway. Thanks iHerb! 蔬菜汁, 紅菜頭味道濃, 適合用來做斷食的代餐, 我每次訂購 6支,每支分別用泡泡膠紙獨立包裝, 很是細心!

Excellent product, excellent company (iHerb.com)!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This juice is both delicious and highly nutritious. I could no longer find this juice locally, so I looked online for a solution. I ordered 7 bottles and they came promptly and packed in a very careful manner--the nicest packing job I've seen when ordering online. From my experience, I rate iHerb.com as excellent--5 stars! Thank you!

EFFECTIVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as the combination of ingredients is supposed to stop cancer growth. I had skin cancer which was spreading & it stopped. Not sure if this did the trick, but worth the 6 bottles I purchased. It also has a pleasant taste.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This juice has a great taste, though if you aren't extremely fond of beet flavor you may not enjoy it. I do love beets and the blend in this juice is unusual but very tasty. It is pretty expensive, so I won't purchase it often. I ordered this bottle to see if I might use it for Christmas dinner, but haven't decided yet.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it is great

Great product, wonderful service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has very great taste and the delivery is very prompt and in good condition. Highly recommend to Biotta products, especially this one and iHerb service.

Surprisely!!! Awsome!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good flavor to it!!! Like Biotta sauerkraut juice as well!!!

thick and taste nature..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy it ...

will be ordering more items

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase