Beet juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I began buying organic beets in May because I was informed that its an artery cleanser and it reduces your blood pressure naturally. When I started using it my BP was 139/864 weeks later my BP was 119/76. This will be a daily drink for the rest of my life...doesn't taste that bad either...

Great!!!

Posted by HolaRikita on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this juice! The taste of the juice is just like WHOLE BEET!!! Awesome! It only last for a week after opening..so I need to use it quickly. Plus, your tongue become super purple from the natural beet color!!! I will definitely repeat it ;)

100% pure beet juice, no junk added!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a high quality, healthy product from a reputable country: Switzerland. There are numerous 'real' studies on the benefits of drinking beet root juice, even at the USA nih.gov website. If you like beets, you'll like the taste of this juice. I drink approx 1/4 to 1/3 c a day right now. Studies show drinking more. It's too expensive to drink 8oz. You can also mix it with water. Urine/stool will take on the color, ensuring a healthy boost to the diet. Btw, the shipping by iherb was amazingly fast and each bottle was superbly wrapped!

Good all the way around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best bottled beet juice!!

Great Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been using it 4-5 yrs. Good natural taste, it also has a bit of laxative effect and is shown to lower bp. U can't loose with it!!!

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this beet Juice, it is so good, nice strong beetroot flavour without any other ingredients, its such a beautiful colour. Wonderful stuff. I will purchase again.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wish it weren't so heavy in shipping weight, but it is really good beetroot juice, and I shall keep buying it.

High quality beet juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best beet juice with lower price.

Original taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The taste really pure. love it...will buy again.

a very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a very good product, feel much better since start to use it

1 2