Lifesaver

Posted by Donica on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this elderberry juice! I used it during the fall while working at a clinic. I did not get sick, and did not even need to take the flu shot. My mother is a teacher and works with very young children, and I encouraged her to drink it, as well. The only drawbacks are that the bottle is small and it only lasts for a week. There are syrups and tonics for elderberry that I have tried, but I really believe the quickest and most effective results have come from this juice. I go through a bottle a week, drinking a small amount every day and it worked for me. Also, the taste is pleasant.

Everyone around me was getting sick, flu time. I Read bout the immune boosting properties of Elderberry

Posted by RosieGee on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It worked wonders for me. I sipped on some several times a day along with some zink and Vit.C at first sign of a soar throat and It was like a had a spell with alergies and never got sick. It may not cure the flue but I think it can certain short it and decrease severity

good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice.

Excellent for Cough!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works better then anything that I know when I get a respiratory infection.

Biotta Elderberry and Hans Honey Loquat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used these former products when I remembered I had it and it was the only thing that cut my cough that I had for 2 weeks. I wish I would have remembered about it sooner. I mix it together with hot water to make a tea out of it.

This is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the product and now I don't have to goto the retail stores to buy it.