Favorite daytime lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of lip balms and this is my favorite for daytime. Fragrance is faint and non-offensive, texture is smooth. Glides on with ease and hydrates very well considering it's a fairly lightweight balm. Contains SPF (essential for daytime wear!) hyaluronic acid (good for dry lips) and coenzyme Q-10 (good if you want anti-aging benefits). Please keep in mind though that it's not a very natural product, it contains ingredients some people avoid. Personally, I don't think a little petrolatum will kill me, so I'll continue using it.

Toujours ce goût sucré !

Posted by Western on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Je crois que je vais en rester là avec cette marque, tous les baumes à lèvres que j'ai pris (4) sont tous très sucrés et vraiment j'arrive pas à passer ça ! l'effet hydratant et protecteur perdure très peu aussi et le goût mentholé prononcé ou pas, c'est définitivement non dans ce type de produit !

Not a favorite

Posted by Hurrahei on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I could not get used to the smell...

Great product for great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great ingredients and at a drugstore price: collagen, Q10, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and all that with an SPF - I didn't find any similar product and I couldn't be happier! Smells good, tastes good, feels good, and it looks like it's doing good job!

Blistex Deep Renewal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like this when I am at the beach or if it's windy/cold weather. This product works well.

Posted by 5075529312770374986 on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good smel and teast

excellent moisturizing lip care

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is very good at keeping your lips moist, I would definitely buy again.

Posted by 5528581582896786614 on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm works as a mask for lips. I just use it in the evening while cooking or watching tv, and enjoy this pleasant hint of mint on my lips. And it's very sweety))). Really, smoothes and moisturize

great