Bluebonnet Nutrition, B-Complex 100, 100 Vcaps (BLB-00418)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have tried many other brands of B complex. Like Bluebonnet the best. But am sorry to see that iHerbs no longer carries the bottles in 250 cap bottles.

B-Complex 100 for Nerves!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I can tell the difference in my anxiety problem and energy when I miss my daily dose!

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these a day and can tell a HUGE difference in the way I feel and my energy levels. Highly recommend

B12 is Cyanocobalamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cyanocobalamin is a cheap, synthetic chemical made in a laboratory. It's virtually impossible for you to find this form in nature. Low-end vitamin manufacturers use it because it can be bought in bulk and added to products with claims that they "contain vitamin B-12!" What they don't tell you is that the vitamin is bound to a toxic, poisonous cyanide molecule that must then be removed from your body by your liver. Cyanocobalamin is also up to 100 times cheaper than the higher quality methylcobalamin which we'll talk about below.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Anytime I've ordered from iHerb, the products come in a timely manner and the order is accurate.

Good quality and vegetarian capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this brand mainly because it is made with vegetarian capsules and does not contain gelatin or other animal derivatives. I don't feel much difference taking these over other brands, yet still feel good.

this product is clean from bad chimicals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product is clean from bad chimicals . that why i love the product.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Big change in my energy when taking this!

Great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the strength of this one. Won't buy any other brand now

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with that product. I had a lot of stress in life and it helps me to cover all b levels I was low because of it. Recommend-

1 2 3