Wasn't as good as Rainbow light complete b complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the way this b complex had PABA. Also did not work as well as the rainbow light brand I had been using before which was excellent

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has turned out to be my favorite B vitamin. It doesn't have a bunch of additives and so there is no down side to taking this. I've used some of their single B vitamins in the past, they all seem really pure. I use it and I open the capsule and put a little on my dog's food every day, too. I just wish they made one that was less strong... like a B complex 10 or 20.

Felt more energy using it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like all B vitamins this stinks, but it really helps with energy levels, so I am happy with it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

OK !

Posted by MarieMR on January 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product does contain Vege Mag.Stearate. Not my first choice but family member like it as the price is good, I prefer Metabolic Maintenance as my 1st choice. iHerb has wonderful customer service and DHL is fast with delivery Thanks!

It seems like a very good product so far...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it on and off days at a time. I do notice the difference at times but go off it so I don't overload on vitamin B with my multivitamin tablet.