Quality product but don't ignore the BUFFERED qualifier!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying the 180-cap version of this from iHerb for quite awhile now. It's definitely a quality product, but understand that "buffered" means that it's not 100% chelated magnesium. Instead, the chelated magnesium glycinate is mixed with an unspecified amount of simple magnesium oxide. That probably explains how they're able to fit a full 200mg in a capsule of this size. Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium Glycinate advertises "NOT buffered," but the disadvantages for that one are that it's tablets instead of gelcaps, and that it contains Bioperine (black pepper extract) which I'm wary of.

Simply Magnesium!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for some magnesium to offset the calcium supplements I added to my diet. Problem was- several of my other vitamins had a bit of magnesium in each...not enough to meet my daily intake, but just enough that I had to be careful to get a LOW DOSAGE supplement of JUST magnesium (and nothing else) so I could get the right balance. Couldn't find it anywhere else I looked. Thanks iHerb!

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was taking the unflavored Natural Calm magnesium citrate for a couple of months, but stopped because I didn't like it. It is too acidic for me. I did some research and found that one of the best forms of magnesium to take is chelated magnesium glycinate. I've had success using the BlueBonnet brand and appreciate that their products are packaged in glass bottles and not plastic containers. The only thing I dislike is each capsule only contains 200 mg. I take 2-3 capsules a day. This is a fantastic supplement to raise your magnesium level.

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

great price, easy to take. Will be ordering more soon!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's only been a couple of weeks but already I am sleeping better.

high quaiity

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

does not cause any problems with digestion. Definitely high quality product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I guess this is working haven't had a heart attack yet.

Great so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended this product to help my headaces from occurring as often. It has definitely helped a great deal. I am still having headaches but not as bad. Ive only been taking the product for a couple of weeks. It has also helped my sleep. I sleep so much better and wake up rested.

Did not notice any difference since taking this

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

But no side effects

Works fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

Switched to this brand and it seems as good as the Pure formula I used to take.

1 2