Relief of stomach aches with Bluebonnet magnesium glycinate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a very sensitive stomach and have had trouble taking magnesium. This product has been great. I drink a full glass of water with this product and am taking 2 per day--one in morning and one at night. I have had no side effects and it is great for keeping me regular!!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This chelated magnesium is the only magnesium that helps me stay regular without any gatric distress.

Gentle but potent magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium was perfect for our son. It did not upset his stomach and fit our needs as gluten, casein and soy free.

It works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This one helps me sleep, and doesn't give me loose bowels unless I take two. But I've tried a few brands, and this one seems to help me the most. We all need magnesium.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a nervous twitch on the right eye which has stopped since I've been taking this supplement.

Quality product but don't ignore the BUFFERED qualifier!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying the 180-cap version of this from iHerb for quite awhile now. It's definitely a quality product, but understand that "buffered" means that it's not 100% chelated magnesium. Instead, the chelated magnesium glycinate is mixed with an unspecified amount of simple magnesium oxide. That probably explains how they're able to fit a full 200mg in a capsule of this size. Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium Glycinate advertises "NOT buffered," but the disadvantages for that one are that it's tablets instead of gelcaps, and that it contains Bioperine (black pepper extract) which I'm wary of.

This the ONLY Magnesium to buy !! !! !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended to buy only this form of Magnesium - however this company is the only manufactor of the form they use. Without this company there would not exist this form of Magnesium. I can tell a big difference between this product & form of ingredients then any other brand or ingredients I've taken. And, I have tried ALL of them out there! Trust is huge in this industry - you can trust this company.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium is usually prepared in large tablets that are hard to swallow. This product is so easy to take and is a reasonable price.

good, safe Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It seems well absorbed, and causes no stomach upset or other digestive disturbances - also, 2 a day is all you need.

Che Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Anyone who does not have regular bowel movements needs to take these. Naturally solves your problems.