Worst calcium I have ever had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did the vinegar test, where you put the calcium in a little vinegar and if the tablet dissolves within 10 minutes or less it will dissolve in your body and your body will absorb it and therefore help you. This particular one did NOT dissolve AT ALL after 12 HOURS. I'm throwing the whole bottle in the garbage. That's what it is. Now brand is much better for money.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Calcium Citrate Magnesium Vitamin D3, 180 Caplets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Blood work shows this brand works!

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

2nd time I have ordered this supplement. It is the best I have tried!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for years. I am 60 years old with no problems with my bones. I recommend this product.

Olga Nedeljkovic, [email protected]

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, because the ratio of calcium and magnesium is 2,5:1. I can evaluate this product with certainty: it is a good one, although it is not a liquid calcium/magnesium which is easily assimilated.

Size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

too big, a bit challenging to swallow

BIg pills, but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The calcium citrate is the only one that your body can absorb. This pill has the Magnesium you are supposed to take with calcium so you don't get kidney stones and the D3.

very convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great combination of necessary supplements. have just started taking them so a long range opinion does not apply, but I am feeling okay with them and no side effects. thanks for this product.

Review of Bluebonnet nutrition, Calcium citrate, Magnesium and Vitamin D3 caplets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used the product for years and like it very much. hard to find this combo anywhere else. Like it that I get all three elements in one pill.

Great for traveling.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take a liquid calcium/magnesium supplement on a daily basis. The problem with it is that it has to be refrigerated. Therefore, I take this when I am traveling. 4 caplets. Very good supplement.

1 2 3