This is A Good Solid Magnesium Suppliment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Chelated Magnesium, 120 Veggie Caps It is 100% Bisglycinate (it is not buffered with anything). It is Chelated. It is Vegan. It is Kosher. It is Non-GMO It is a good price as of this writing 02/28/2017 from iherb: $17.56. It works for me!

This product is what was recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My sister told me about this and I was very happy to find it at iHerb! I didn't get around to pricing it at a health food store.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just what you need in Mg supplement!

Helps to improve sleep

Posted by Leng-Yap on Mar 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice product...good absorption...

helps reducing cramps, restless legs and general 'stressiness'

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, helps reducing cramps, restless legs and general 'stressiness' but the magnesium stearate is an unwelcome additive, therefore only four stars

Easy to digest Chelated Magnesium at a reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this product at night to assist with sleep and help with relaxation, I have been using for several years now and recommend it.

It changed me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I checked mineral status from hair analysis and found that I`m significantly lack of magnesium, zinc, copper and manganese. Together with this supplement I used Jarow zinc/copper supplement, and I must admit that I feel much much better. I think that my subjective feeling is more based on magnesium than other supplements. I feel more energized, concentrated, sleep is much better, and muscles twitches less, and are more flexible. I would highly recommend this product. It isn`t laxative, but I noticed that my stool is softer. This is the only supplement (and I used it a lot) that I feel the difference before and after use.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about a year now and I luv this form of magnesium, it is easily absorbed.

General Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for heart and softening stools.

Not as good as I expected, bad price-quality ratio

Posted by FibromyalgiaSpain on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as I expected, bad price-quality ratio. Will order different brands next time.