Cap broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but the cap was broken on my second purchase and it was leaking. I replaced it with my first bottle cap but found the liquid to be sour. iHerb please improve your packing when it comes to liquid items.

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like take pills and I tried order this product. The taste is good. I like it.

Somewhat messy to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking this mainly for the muscle relaxing benefit of magnesium, as I am battling Sciactica, and I do feel I am getting some benefits out of this calcium-magnesium combo, and the blueberry taste makes it very palatable, but very sticky on the bottle's opening. Also getting my calcium each day too.

No need to take "horse pills"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This liquid supplement makes it easier to get substantial doses of calcium. The flavor is good, though the product is (probably unavoidably) chalky. I use it in yogurt smoothies, rather than taking it on its own.

Blueberry tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got tired of taking so many capsules, so I started using the liquid and I like it. The flavor is good.

Good product, but buttle broke in fridge !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used it for a while and was pleased. Then picked up the jar for another use and it's buttem stayed on the shelf!!

A nice change from swallowing a tablet or capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A pleasant way to supplement calcium and magnesium when going through heavy metal detox, without excessive amounts of D3.

Taste good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The blueberry flavor is great!

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first bottle broke as I took it from the post office be careful! other than that my grandma is happy! :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Everything you want in a calcium supplement is in Bluebonnet. I had been looking for a calcium supplement for effectiveness, and of course taste. This liquid calcium has it all. We will see what the next BMD says.