No where near as good as my regular Methyl-B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take Methyl-B12 twice daily, at quite a strong dose. It helps tremendously. I tried this one (Bluebonnet Nutrition Methylcobalamin B12) instead of my regular Methylcobalamin B12. This one did not work well AT ALL. It seems like there is not much actual Methyl-B12 in it. I recommend checking a site like labdoor which independently evaluates and tests supplements and then gives a report on the purity. I do not recommend this product at all.

מוצר טוב

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

מחיר מעולה, קל לשימוש.

Good :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good and smells good :) A huge plus is that this product has a dropper - you have full control how much you want / need to supplement this in one go. Clears the mind and gives a certain alertness, I'd say. Just be careful not to take too much, perhaps - just start off gently and see where your body says ' ok, that's just enough' ;) I definitely suggest this product to people, who can't swallow tablets / capsules or who have bad experience with liquids that taste bad - this one is liquid and it tastes really good (raspberry). Plus, because of the dropper you can control how much you want to take it. Awesome :)

Very tasty for a kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We are vegetarians, we made some tests and the doctor recommended vitamin B12. I bought several variants and this is the only loved by my son.

b12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product!

AWSOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love these drops very effective helps me with energy and ability to sleep

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste is AMAZING! By far my favourite, however it seems to ALWAYS be out of stock. I have since switched to the chewable tablets instead. (Same brand)

Works good and Tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the size and flavor and ease of intake with a dropper. I know it is an important vitamin so I keep taking it. Can't prove what it does for me though.

Tastes yummy... Not excessively sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase