No where near as good as my regular Methyl-B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take Methyl-B12 twice daily, at quite a strong dose. It helps tremendously. I tried this one (Bluebonnet Nutrition Methylcobalamin B12) instead of my regular Methylcobalamin B12. This one did not work well AT ALL. It seems like there is not much actual Methyl-B12 in it. I recommend checking a site like labdoor which independently evaluates and tests supplements and then gives a report on the purity. I do not recommend this product at all.

מוצר טוב

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

מחיר מעולה, קל לשימוש.

Good :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good and smells good :) A huge plus is that this product has a dropper - you have full control how much you want / need to supplement this in one go. Clears the mind and gives a certain alertness, I'd say. Just be careful not to take too much, perhaps - just start off gently and see where your body says ' ok, that's just enough' ;) I definitely suggest this product to people, who can't swallow tablets / capsules or who have bad experience with liquids that taste bad - this one is liquid and it tastes really good (raspberry). Plus, because of the dropper you can control how much you want to take it. Awesome :)

Posted by JJ2007 on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

As I age, I find that I need more natural B vitamins to feel chirpy and to have more 'pep in my step' throughout the day. My one 'MegaFood Balanced B Complex' tablet in the morning does the trick, and I also take a sublingual B12 Liquid supplement from 'Bluebonnet Nutrition'. Both of these unadulterated formulas helped to wean me off of the '5 Hour Energy Shots' which I had previously used for the same purpose. These are, of course, much more expensive but in the long run, they are much better for me than the 'shooters', 'cuz there are no artificial ingredients in them. This way I achieve a caffeine-free status, as well. Win-win!

Very tasty for a kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

We are vegetarians, we made some tests and the doctor recommended vitamin B12. I bought several variants and this is the only loved by my son.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love these drops very effective helps me with energy and ability to sleep

Love it

Posted by MTHFR-MutantGirl on November 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste is AMAZING! By far my favourite, however it seems to ALWAYS be out of stock. I have since switched to the chewable tablets instead. (Same brand)

Contains Sugar- Delicious Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

First off the PROs: - delicious raspberry taste! - super easy to take - High MCGs Ok so i have Thyroid and a VitB deficiency so i try alot of VitB products. This one is delicious yummy sweet! BUT - it does have alittle too much sugar in it! Which is the only reason why i won't buy it again, because im trying to cut out sugar. And those of you who also have thyroid - you'd know that you really have to cut cut cut the sweets! I kept mine in the fridge and would squirt it under my tongue before I'd eat. I'd also wait 20 minutes to eat after taking it. It did absorb well into my system (which those of you might know VitB is super hard to absorb) I'd recommend it to anyone starting out on B12 - or it would also be perfect for mothers who've just had a baby and whoes hormones are going all CRAzy. If you're ok with the Sugar content then go for it. Give this a - squirt.

Works good and Tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the size and flavor and ease of intake with a dropper. I know it is an important vitamin so I keep taking it. Can't prove what it does for me though.

1 2