BEST OUT THERE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i tried so many omega products.. good fish oil like Carlson labs, or Norwegian one are very good stuff too, but if you want to add 6,9 you should go with this one. good fish oil will help you with acne problem - also i recommend you to have low sugar and no fried food diet for at least a month. and to eat a tablespoon of raw coconut oil and try to add raw apple cider vinegar to the salads which you should eat almost every day too. in a month you gonna look amazing and have better concentration and memory. i lost weight with this stuff too. After that diet you would realize you need something plant based. it is good product and better the now foods brand - i can feel it on my skin as it is very sensitive. it gives me very stable emotional health, energy, memory. its my 4rth bottle if not 5th, don't even remember.

So easy to digest.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the plant based Omega supplement because it's so easy to take, & digest. No after taste or burbing. Many adverise "burb free", but I beg to differ, they still seem to hover & take along time to go down. Bluebonnet is my number 1 choice.

YAY IT WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this and just re ordered a 2nd bottle. My hair is a lot fuller and my skin has a nice healthy glow to it. I was breaking out w/adult acne and have combination dry/oily skin, not anymore! highly recommend!

What I was looking for

Posted by Immortalhair on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only decent Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio in plant form to be found here so far

Excellent 3-6-9 Omega Acid Daily Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the plant-based ingredients. They are free of any bad ingredients. The borage oil in this supplement makes the difference for me; because borage oil discourages certain unwanted intestinal bacterial growth. Omega oils are a basic daily food supplement.

Excellent alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchase this for my mother in law, as she's allergic to seafood so this is a perfect alternative. She happily uses them, is on her third bottle now and she feels fine. It helps to get those essential omegas which she misses as she can't eat fish.

Doesn't Upset Stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used 3-6-9 for many years after trying BlueBonnet Omega which caused the repeating that tasted like fish. With the 3-6-9 you don't have the repeating and fish taste. I have used this product/brand for many years and will continue

Best fish-free omega supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are allergic or can't tolerate fish, this supplement is for all your Omega needs. Other plant based omega supplements including flax oil and persilla gave me terrible acid reflux and stomach pain. Highly recommend!!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Plant-Based Omega-3-6-9