My kids love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I spent hours upon hours researching good, chemical-free vitamins for my kids and here's where my search ended. Giving my particularly picky eaters these vitamins helps to supplement some of the nutrients they may not get in their diets. This is a quality product and the ingredients come from fruits and veggies, which I love. We also live in the mid-west and in the Fall/winter months need more vitamin d. This is a great source for that and it's combined with calcium for better absorption. I will continue to purchase this product in the future.

best I guess

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son doesn't drink milk and the doctors tell me he can't get enough calcium in his diet without it but I didn't want to give him any of the OTC brands of calcium. They had too many needless additives. I can't say if it's working since he doesn't get tested for calcium intake but he likes them because they are not too sweet or gummy so at least I know he's taking them

Adhd hitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Read a good article about vitamins that ADHD kids need. All though he is severely ADHD and can not stop taking the pills. I feel like he needs the vitamins any ways. I give them to my daughter too. They like the taste, easy to chew, and they say it taste like candy.

Great Healthy Calcium Blend For Kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great children calcium supplement with healthy fruits and vegetable blends which makes it at outstanding product not available here in my country Malaysia. Very delighted to be able to purchase from iHerb.com at an amazing low postage price.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter likes taste of this calcium animalz.

taste really great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 8 year old son loves the taste. he is very picky. It tastes really like candy. I am so happy that bluebonnet add Super Fruit and Veggie Blend in it. This is the best I can find.

The kids love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 8 and 3 year old girls love the taste of these calcium chewables, and they're picky.

chewables

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my children love the taste.

Easy To Chew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't notice much if any flavor which is fine. I use this to increase my calcium consumption as a supplement as an adult. I think I am getting all the other factors needed to build bone only low some on calcium.