Adhd hitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Read a good article about vitamins that ADHD kids need. All though he is severely ADHD and can not stop taking the pills. I feel like he needs the vitamins any ways. I give them to my daughter too. They like the taste, easy to chew, and they say it taste like candy.

My kids love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I spent hours upon hours researching good, chemical-free vitamins for my kids and here's where my search ended. Giving my particularly picky eaters these vitamins helps to supplement some of the nutrients they may not get in their diets. This is a quality product and the ingredients come from fruits and veggies, which I love. We also live in the mid-west and in the Fall/winter months need more vitamin d. This is a great source for that and it's combined with calcium for better absorption. I will continue to purchase this product in the future.

best I guess

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son doesn't drink milk and the doctors tell me he can't get enough calcium in his diet without it but I didn't want to give him any of the OTC brands of calcium. They had too many needless additives. I can't say if it's working since he doesn't get tested for calcium intake but he likes them because they are not too sweet or gummy so at least I know he's taking them

Любимчик.

Posted by Malva1 on April 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Долго выбирала кальций ребенку, в результате остановилась на этом. Ребенок ест с удовольствием. Глюконат кальция есть заставить не могла. Сама иногда тоже беру в этой баночке себе :-). По вкусу как сладковатый мелок. Фигурки животных. Через несколько дней после приема начал расти постоянный зуб на месте молочного. В коробке были "тату".

The pet.

Posted by Malva1 on April 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Long chose calcium for the child, as a result, stopped on this. The child eats with pleasure. Calcium gluconate could not induce. Itself sometimes I also take in this jar myself :-). To taste as a sweetish chalk. Figures of animals. A few days after the admission, a permanent tooth began to grow on the dairy site. In the box there were "tattoos".

Great Vitamins for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great Vitamins for kids

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

God calcium for kids.Not intensive taste.My kid love it.if you want disc write bhq in big letters and than 526 alltogether

Great Healthy Calcium Blend For Kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great children calcium supplement with healthy fruits and vegetable blends which makes it at outstanding product not available here in my country Malaysia. Very delighted to be able to purchase from iHerb.com at an amazing low postage price.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter likes taste of this calcium animalz.

taste really great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 8 year old son loves the taste. he is very picky. It tastes really like candy. I am so happy that bluebonnet add Super Fruit and Veggie Blend in it. This is the best I can find.

The kids love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 8 and 3 year old girls love the taste of these calcium chewables, and they're picky.

1 2