The best form of vitamin c

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken ascorbic acid (vitamin c) since age of 20 years, in various forms. I am now 67 years of age and only learnt 6 months ago that there are 2 different ascorbic acids in nearly all vitamin c supplements. One is of no use whatsoever and irritates the stomach, while the other, L ascorbic acid does the good and doesn't affect the stomach. I searched and found this product is pure L ascorbic acid only. I have been using it 1 capsule 3 time daily ever since. what a difference. No bad effect on the tummy and works extremley well in helping to prevent and fight of viruses and bugs.

Good C

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the form of vitamin C recommended by some health newsletter writers I subscribe to.

Absolutely the best product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

the item came professionally packaged. The family is well pleased with the result of taking the vcaps.

Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is just what I have been looking for! No additives, easy to swallow, and no taste! I am re-ordering!

best Vitamin C formula for stopping a cold.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use Vitamin C in mega doses when I feel a cold is coming on. Learn it from Dr. Linus Pauling the Nobel Price Winner. This formula seems to work for me the best. Highly recommend it.

Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

High classic

C - no more stuffy nose

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

my nose stays open all night

Very Good