Noticable Improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My blood tests showed that I was significantly low in vitamin D so my doctor put me on a prescription for 50,000 IU. This is a good daily product of cholecalciferol. Vitamin D is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol. It is also used for diabetes, obesity, muscle weakness, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, bronchitis, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and tooth and gum disease.

Great Vitamin D!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since vitamin D was recommended by my doctor particularly because we don't get much sun in this area I decided to try this brand. When I went to the store this was one of the recommended brands. One of the greatest conveniences is that only 1 vitamin is required daily(my doctor recommended 5,000 iu's per day) so you don't have to remember to take one at every meal. Since I started taking this supplement I have managed to stay healthy despite being around people that were sick at home and work. I recommend this supplement to all my friends.

Great choice for D3.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice clean supplement without unneeded fillers or additives that can cause allergies. Doctor told me to take 50,000 iu/week to bring up my D levels and with this one I only need 10/week compared to 50 of the more standard size of 1000. I give to my children too, they only need one per week instead of 5 to 7.

Easy to digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great Vitamin D product. I have never received an upset stomach.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pure lanolin source from cholecalciferol.. There are no added ingredients that I am allergic to which are many. I HAVE HEART AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE and this brand has been wonderful for me. I feel so much better after taking the Bluebonnet supplement. In my opinion it is the best. .

FAST DELIVERY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

iHerb provides a great product and wonderful service. I live in Israel and still got free shipping. Product was delivered in less than a week! I would definitely order again.

Great value

Posted by Suziesue on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always feel brighter after taking these on gloomy gray days.

quality product and worth the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this brand of Vit. D3 for some time now; I'm not willing to change brands as this is the best that I've found.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

one of the few d3 products that i actually use

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Two things nice about this product I like: it is in Vcaps instead of gelatin, it also has a much higher potency than many others. Very good product.

1 2 3