Holy mother of whey!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best out of all the Bluebonnet wheys! It has such a smooth taste that I can't taste any sweetners and it dissolves quickly. Goes well with water, low fat milk, or almond milk. Really helped me build lean muscle while losing some pounds. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a whey that is tasty, most whey per gram of serving per buck without tasting like chalk, and relatively affordable compared to high end whey. A must buy!

I'm a fan of Bluebonnet Whey.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate that Bluebonnet Whey isn't too sweet. Other brands leave you with a sugary tasty in your mouth that I don't like. Other great brand of gluten-free and hormone-free whey protein is Thera's Whey.

Pure ingredients, tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Whey protein isolate is the best protein and Bluebonnet's Natural Chocolate flavor goes down easily, whether making a shake in a blender, or just mixing with water in a shaker bottle. Reasonably priced as well. Sweetened naturally with stevia.

Recommended by my ARNP

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

My ARNP suggested that I use this product to provide 20 grams of protein to my diet first thing in the morning. . It's a bit more expensive than the product that we were using but the additional nutritional count and delicious taste are definitely worth the few extra dollars, plus the serving size is smaller so it lasts longer! It blends well with Coconut water and tastes great that way. If I want something more substantial I will make a shake with a frozen banana, crushed ice, Coconut/Almond milk and a touch of vanilla and Cinnamon- yummy and filling.

Cuts hunger!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome product that was recommended to me because it would cut hunger. I use this as a weight loss product with a low carb diet. Whenever I feel hungry, I drink this mixed with water. In about 10 minutes I am no longer hungry and feel satisfied. Taste greats, too!

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Chocolate Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, like ovaltine.

Bluebonnet Whey Protein Isolate Natural Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, great mixability. Natural ingredients. No bloating. Just a little bit more expensive but well worth the price tag.

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Chocalate

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste-can use with frozen fruit- love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good from every aspect!

Great product with no extra additives

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year. It taste great and mixes well. It has no sugars other than Stevia. I highly recommend it!

1 2 3 4