Great, non toxic face cleaner

Posted by 4919678122378548111 on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have Rosacea and am sensitive to most cleaning products and the chemicals they contain. After my previous face wash- one that I had used for years- was discontinued, I took a chance on these wipes based on ratings on the EWG website. They do not dry out, clean well, and do not irritate my sensitive skin. Also- every now and then I start to get one eyelash that gets infected and starts getting red and itchy. After using these wipes on that eye for a couple of days it clears up immediately! I'm just happy to find something that cleans well, is great for my sensitive skin, and is not full of harmful chemicals. Great product!!

Excellent for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tend to get eczema and have to be very careful what I use, plus my husband has allergies to most perfumes or scents, so we both like these towelettes. Does the job, removes makeup well, and is very refreshing. My skin feels lovely after using.

Idéales pour peaux sensibles

Posted by A-Bohemian-Spirit on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Je les rachète à chaque fois! Elle sont bien épaisses et imbibées juste ce qu'il faut. La lotion qu'elles contiennent n'irrite pas la peau. J'ai testé beaucoup de lingettes mais seules celles-ci conviennent à ma peau sensible.

Removes eye makeup too!

Posted by Reviewer2863556 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased and bought it again. The towelettes are thick, soft and effective in removing makeup.

A natural product that does a good job.

Posted by 5408523781957134405 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a couple of years now. I have sensitive skin and have had no irritation. I like that it contains only natural solutions. I typically wear only moisturizer and sunscreen on a daily basis. Each sheet contains just enough moisture to cleanse my skin. Because it's so gentle, it isn't as good at removing mascara.

calming and comfortable

Posted by 5253460006283074946 on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These cleansing wipes smell like a very smooth camomile and vanilla cream. Many scents can be too harsh and pungent for the face, but these are refreshing. So soft and cooling on the skin. They removed my makeup very effectively. I would order again.

Smells strange and water leaking from package

Posted by 5575030869622176619 on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I first receive the package, it was covered with a lot of soap water which I thought the packaging was broken. But after checking & cleaning up, packaging seems fine. After a 20hrs flight, soap water was found covering the packaging again, I still cannot figure out why since the packaging is not broken at all. One other thing is, the smell is not mild enough for sensitive nose and don't really smell "natural". Cleaning power is fine but I prefer using on body.