Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its great and all natural, just the only thing the pads are rough for my eyes. The eyes are sensitive and they should have softer pads but other than that the liquid part is great and non irritating!

Very dry

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are very dry and feels very rough against the skin around the eye. Will not recommend.

naturall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love the natural ingredients, but perhaps they shoud be a little more moist, i pour a lil bit of coconut oil on it before i use it to remove makeup and it works great, it removes makeup so much better, maybe they shoud incorporate that into the formula as coconut oil is very good for the skin.

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These pads are very good for sensitive skin. My skin is very sensitive, and I don't have any redness or irritation after I use these. I will definitely buy them again. The only downside is that they could stand to be a little wetter than they are (they are a bit dry).

disques démaquillant pour les yeux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

démaquille parfaitement (cosmétiques non waterproof) le parfum est très agréable,le produits ne pique pas les yeux je l'ai mis au réfrigérateur pour que se soit bien frais avec un plus décongestionnant

Very gentle eye cleansing pads

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle eye cleansing pads

nice

Posted by anioto on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it for evening skin care during work at the office. Comfortable for using in office space, doesn't have a strong smell like Desert Essence pads and very delicate. Don't think it can clearly remove my eye makeup, but nice for skin cleansing.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought these for my mom who mainly wears just eye makeup, these work excellent to remove it and keeps the skin around the eyes very soft and clean. Likes it so much I've bought another.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have no issue with these...I use regular mascara and no eyeliner and they get my eye makeup off in a convenient way, fast and painless. I have repurchased a few times now.

these are nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not sure if i would repurchase though

1 2