Pleased with product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is great. Non-greasy, light, not heavy. Smells good. The only issue I have is with the packaging. The lid, has 2 parts to it. The top, has a coated layer, which comes off in your hands. You can remove this top cover, which is decorative, and retain the actual cover. I have not idea why the have the extra top piece. Product itself is great.

Truly the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is the ONLY thing I have ever been able to use that actually hydrated my skin AND didn't cause me to break out. I have easily tried over 20 products in the last 10 years and nothing has come close to Blum day cream. I rarely am a committed user of any beauty-type product but this is one of two that I will be enthusiastically devoted to...forever! :)

Repeat purchaser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this day cream (I prefer a moisturizer without sunscreen). It also works well in a dry climate. It isn't greasy or shiny, and I've had no problems using it under foundation. It is perfectly fine for night too, just not as rich/heavy as the lavender night cream. The scent is pretty light and natural smelling. I've sampled some expensive face creams but none did a noticeably better job than this one does for me. I don't think any face cream is really capable of much of a miracle. Anti-oxidants might be the only thing I would want added to this product.

Not too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this cream is great for normal to dry skin, especially for the colder months, and although I don't mind fruity scents, this cream had a kind of strong banana & apricot smell, which was a little off putting for me personally. I'm not too sure if I'll purchase it again due to the weird smell, but the price is great and does the job so far.

Works well, smells weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As others have already commented: this moisturizer does its job, feels nice on the skin and works well under makeup, but... the scent. Ugh. The cream smells like a cosmetic product that's gone bad, somehow stale and doughy, even though the package was intact and the cream does not look or feel weird. The price was great, but I think I won't be ordering this cream again.

Made in Israel

Posted by alndawa on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Made in Israel

Best one

Posted by ivan94 on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever tried. Unlike the rest, it's super light and doesn't make me breakout. Oh, and it smells amazing.

2nd purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought 2 bottles the first time. This is my 2nd purchase ( bought another 2 bottles). The smell put me off the first time, but after a while, it didn't bother me at all. Price is good. I am in my early 60s and my face is feeling dry. This cream works well for me, and since it is so affordable, I can generously apply it in the day, and also use it as a night cream too.

Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice and smooth moisturizer and absorbs really easily. Smells nice.

buena crema, mal olor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

he de decir que el olor no es lo mejor, de hecho al ppio me echo para atras, pero en cuanto al efecto me ha encantado. Tiene una textura menos ligera q cualquier otra crema y deja muy bien la piel al aplicarla. Ademas no es nada oleosa y no deja grasa la piel, lo cual hace que me encante

1 2 3 4