Pleased with product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is great. Non-greasy, light, not heavy. Smells good. The only issue I have is with the packaging. The lid, has 2 parts to it. The top, has a coated layer, which comes off in your hands. You can remove this top cover, which is decorative, and retain the actual cover. I have not idea why the have the extra top piece. Product itself is great.

Truly the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is the ONLY thing I have ever been able to use that actually hydrated my skin AND didn't cause me to break out. I have easily tried over 20 products in the last 10 years and nothing has come close to Blum day cream. I rarely am a committed user of any beauty-type product but this is one of two that I will be enthusiastically devoted to...forever! :)

Repeat purchaser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this day cream (I prefer a moisturizer without sunscreen). It also works well in a dry climate. It isn't greasy or shiny, and I've had no problems using it under foundation. It is perfectly fine for night too, just not as rich/heavy as the lavender night cream. The scent is pretty light and natural smelling. I've sampled some expensive face creams but none did a noticeably better job than this one does for me. I don't think any face cream is really capable of much of a miracle. Anti-oxidants might be the only thing I would want added to this product.

Best one

Posted by ivan94 on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever tried. Unlike the rest, it's super light and doesn't make me breakout. Oh, and it smells amazing.

2nd purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought 2 bottles the first time. This is my 2nd purchase ( bought another 2 bottles). The smell put me off the first time, but after a while, it didn't bother me at all. Price is good. I am in my early 60s and my face is feeling dry. This cream works well for me, and since it is so affordable, I can generously apply it in the day, and also use it as a night cream too.

Day Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice and smooth moisturizer and absorbs really easily. Smells nice.

Calm my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell funny but i dont complain since it really works! It calms my-super -easy- to- break -out skin and i found it clearing my acne scars very fast. I really2 love this. My second purchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Un vrai plaisir à utiliser, ne m'a pas causé de bouton moi qui est la peau sensible

I like it

Posted by bellabelle on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it at night.. i like it. it keeps my face moist.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it!