wax paper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I felt like it was a think piece of paper... it didn't trap any oil ... ugh!

Posted by stdffe on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like them. Tissues are small, thin like tracing paper. I need 2-3 tissues to make skin matted. And the result doesn't last long. I can recommend Japanese oil blotting films, they are the same size, but the effect is much better!

Okey product.

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It`s an okey product. It removes the oil, but i have tried better ones. The packaging is also too big in my opinion. I like to carry blotting sheets in my purse and this one take up too much space.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

do what supposed to do

Meh..

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is average but the hard bit is that this is too big to fit my makeup bag so I can't carry it in my bag for touch-ups. The thing is that this is why I bought it in the first place.

Works like a charm, and cheap too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product - very compact, very useful. My face gets VERY sweaty and oily the moment I step out (it's really humid here) - and one of these tissues was plenty to get it mostly matte. Bought as an afterthought, turned out to be a great addition to my handbag.

A Great Thing to Have With You

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First off, these come in a small, easy to carry, slim container. They will fit in almost any bag without a problem. Secondly, they lift oil off your skin very gently, not leaving any marks. The tissue material is strong and does not fall apart. They don't leave a mess on your fingers either. Great buy!

Blum Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used yet

Perfect pocket size magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these with my oily skin at work, small and compact and great for blobbing my skin to eliminate oily patches on my face.

Like it

Posted by Karin on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

need more then one but absorbs oil very good!