wax paper

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I felt like it was a think piece of paper... it didn't trap any oil ... ugh!

Posted by stdffe on April 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like them. Tissues are small, thin like tracing paper. I need 2-3 tissues to make skin matted. And the result doesn't last long. I can recommend Japanese oil blotting films, they are the same size, but the effect is much better!

Okey product.

Posted by mizzmunah on July 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

It`s an okey product. It removes the oil, but i have tried better ones. The packaging is also too big in my opinion. I like to carry blotting sheets in my purse and this one take up too much space.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

do what supposed to do

Posted by doppelganger on March 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is average but the hard bit is that this is too big to fit my makeup bag so I can't carry it in my bag for touch-ups. The thing is that this is why I bought it in the first place.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

These papers do their job. I am not dissapointed

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for a solid price. I will re-order again

Must Have

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn t knew about blotting paper for oily skin!!! Absolute must have! Amazing stuff that helps your make your makeup stay in place while the paper removes only oil on your face. I would love the paper to be bigger in size, cuz I will use 2 sheets every time for the T zone. Definitely will order more.

Works like a charm, and cheap too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product - very compact, very useful. My face gets VERY sweaty and oily the moment I step out (it's really humid here) - and one of these tissues was plenty to get it mostly matte. Bought as an afterthought, turned out to be a great addition to my handbag.

A Great Thing to Have With You

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

First off, these come in a small, easy to carry, slim container. They will fit in almost any bag without a problem. Secondly, they lift oil off your skin very gently, not leaving any marks. The tissue material is strong and does not fall apart. They don't leave a mess on your fingers either. Great buy!