Fluffy, Filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This mix makes fluffy pancakes, but with whole grains. Not heavy or earthy tasting. It's a treat for my husband---who likes whole grains but doesn't want the cardboard stuff.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love the ingredients. however, it tastes a bit saltier than i would enjoy. i put in a dash of pumpkin spice in, and add some sweeteners like honey and its perfect. wonderful price.

Not bad!

Posted by pyngsg on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Glad to find that pancake can be tasty and healthy but my hubby preferred normal pancake.

Great Pancakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This mix is very good the best pancake mix I've found yet.

I make it whenever I want at breakfast or tea time, very easy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just add egg, oil and water to make pancakes for breakfast or tea time snack, very simple and easy to make. This product at a reasonable price but I prefer the one with brown rice flour which taste more caramel favor with the pancake.

Sodium mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if i'm the only one who finds it only "Salty". The pancakes are fluffy enough without putting some milk in the batter but... I don't think if i would purchase this product again..one possible idea is adding some whole grain flour without sodium into the mix..and a little baking soda.

Not really my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just prefer other brand's. This makes me really full with one pancake!

pancakes like paper?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying Arrowhead Mills, Natural Buttermilk. I tried Bob's 10 Grain. I guess to each his/her own but to me these taste like paper compared with Arrowhead Mills, Natural Buttermilk. Also doesn't mix well. I regret buying because now I have to either eat it or feel guilty for throwing it out.

one star