Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good for baking and for making natural deodorant.

Great Arrowroot at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a dry shampoo when I don't have the time to wash my hair. I recommend this to anyone!

Great baking product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used for gluten free baking. You will use small amounts at each recipe, so the product has a very good cost/benefit ratio. It really helps making gluten free bread fluffy and soft. I will certainly order this product again.

Great!

Posted by MyName on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I keep ordering it over and over again - excellent product, pure (not contaminated with gluten) and great price! For those on Paleo, arrowroot is a must.

I Love This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this to make my moisturiser. Since I used oils to make my moisturiser, by adding this, I do not have an oily feel. And it mattified my skin, which was what I was looking for. Not only that, it doesn't clogs my pores, which is exactly what I wanted. Definitely buy it again.

Worked Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Worked fine. Used it in gluten free baking, and it worked great. Will definitely order this product again.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use this arrowroot starch/flour in place of gmo cornstarch in all my recipes.

arrowroot starch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is quite different from corn starch but does the job I use it mostly for milk puddings & find they are better next day.

good to make Japanese Warabi mochi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it to make Japanese Warabi mochi which tastes really great! and it's a good snack for summer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeprSeNlD-4

Great thickening agent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used arrowroot for many years & use it to thicken gravies, custard, white sauce etc. Great product