Makes great crepes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix it with a little sea salt, coconut oil, and water. Cook it over medium heat and you have a delicious, healthy crepe! I've out fruit on it but also pasta sauce and artichokes. It's like a little pizza crepe. Love it!

Excellent quality, will purchase again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality, will purchase again.

Bob's Red Mill, Garbanzo Bean Flour is a Great Gluten Free Flour for Baking!

Posted by BeckySue on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since I am on a gluten free diet I use this flour as one of the main ingredients in my homemade muffins. It has a good taste and it is nice to have some extra protein in my muffins.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to make Hummus, and can tell that I love it. I will buy again.

Good value, beany flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bakes up well. I've even cooked it to make hummus. Nice texture. I like to mix it with coconut flour for baking so my cookies don't taste too beany. Good value; I've purchased this product many times as it keeps the cost lower than using all almond and coconut flour.

Garbanzo Flour

Posted by maryfran444 on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First, I have to say I love Bob's Red Mill and I love garbanzo bean flour. Fiber rich and gluten free, it can be used in place of regular flour in lots of recipes. It makes a great tasting gravy...just add baking powder and a little salt as you normally would with flour. It has a unique taste that is appealing to me. I sub some into my flax muffins to make them lighter and not so dense. It's a good alternative flour for healthy, gluten free cooking.

Gluten Free Garbanzo Bean Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great, high fiber and lots of protein!

chickpea flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Your website was easy to navigate and your service was excellent. The flour was exactly what I was looking for.

Bob's Red Mill, Chickpea Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great flour for those with gluten issues. It does taste like beans (after all it is made from beans) so if you do not like beans be sure to use nice spices to make the bean taste less intense. This also works very well as a facial scrub. This will gently remove acne scars overtime. Great product with multiple uses.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Add baking bread, gives an interesting taste.