highly recommended!/рекомендую!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty oats, I just adore them :) Pour it with hot milk, add sliced apple and let it draw for a few time - it's delicious! Очень вкусная овсянка получается, просто обожаю :) Заливаю горячим молоком, кидаю порезанное яблоко и даю чуть-чуть постоять - супер!

deliciously gluten free

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Some oatmeal products bother me as I am gluten intolerant. Although, oats contain a protein called avena, many instant oatmeals and oat products are cross contaminated in facilities that also process things with gluten. Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oats are quick to cook, tastey, and don't upset my stomach at all! Thanks, Iherb. My family and I will be happy when it is back in stock! san diego, ca

Mmm, Breakfast Freedom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As a celiac, oatmeal had long been banned from my morning menu options. But now, I am once again able to enjoy this breakfast staple food! They're real oats, so they taste just like the regular gluten-contaminated variety, but are safe (for most, check with your doctor). Also, it's cheaper to by a big bag of the plain stuff like this then the little flavored packets. Healthier too. Add a little cinnamon and brown sugar and you're good to go. Thanks, Bob!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm on a strict gluten free diet. I can't eat any gluten or else I would break out with acne. These gluten free oats are amazing. They have the same taste as "regular" oats and they DON'T make me break out at all. Just simply amazing.

I Can Finally Eat Oatmeal Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad gluten free oatmeal is on the market now. There were many years that I craved it but not the consequences of having eaten oatmeal that must have contained gluten. I love that I can put a quarter cup of this oatmeal in a BIG bowl and microwave for 3-5 minutes and its ready. I add almond flour, peanut flour, unsweetened applesauce and cinnamon for a WOW breakfast. I also use this oatmeal and other gluten free flour for banana bread, which I dearly love.

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free, Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 32 oz (907 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Compared to my previous buy (another brand) this one taste better especially it does not leave a sour after taste. Take it every morning.

Wish it were organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This does not hurt my stomach like regular oats so I am very happy about that. I just wish that it were organic and then it would be perfect.

Made my stomach funny

Posted by plantbasedglutard on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm highly sensitive to gluten and my stomach reacted to these despite the product being "gluten-free". yiiiikes.

WOULD LOVE THEM IF THEY WERE ORGANIC!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

why aren't they ORGANIC?

Great product/ great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can now make the monster cookies for my granddaughter who has Celiac! There is no flour in the recipe just oatmeal. Once I found this product, I was able to bake the cookies and take to her as a special treat! She loved them! Thak you for the speedy service too!