Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Favorite product ever! Love using it instead of cheese! To make a nice white sauce for lasagne or moussaka, cook red lentils, then add almond milk, little bit coconut oil, mustard, nutmeg and the yeast. tastes better then white milk sauce and gives you soo much more!

Best replacement for five-star I've found

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of brands of nutritional yeast over the 20 years I've been vegetarian, and these are the best I've tried other than the five star and KAL brands, which are not sold on iHerb. These flakes are the right size, have that great umami flavour nooch is known for, and are a decent price.

Totally ok, but Now Foods is better...

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods' nutritional yeast tastes a lil bit better, and has better vitamin B profile!

an absolute favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this in a lot of vegan cooking. very nice quality!

Great product!

Posted by Johanne on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this in so many things. On pizza, pasta, in hummus, wok the list gos one. A most for every lazzy vegan who needs b12 :)

Absolutely Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty flakes, quite small in size. I add them to my vegan salad dressings recipes, and it really boosts up the taste and my ability to consume more greens. Love it !

Good yeast.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, good for you, easy to use. The bag is not the most practical, but I put it in a glass jar and voila. A huge jar thought - this is good value for the money.

Its good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its good. A little hint of sour, which is different than other brands I've tried, but I love it. I love nutritional yeast on EVERYTHING!

Bob's Red Mill Nutritional Yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Great service! Fast, efficient and surprisingly you even mailed it to me in Guam and arrival time was just as you estimated. No slow boat to Guam! Thanks again and will be looking forward to more orders with your company!

cat likes it!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my cat loves this sprinkled on his food and he seems more energetic for it. I can't find many tolerable ways for myself to eat it, tried it on popcorn and didn't taste great nor did I feel any effects from it. At least my cat will benefit from it. See my page for more info and reviews!!