Great price, great oats!

Posted by Reviewer3077270 on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Oats are very expensive here in Korea so I was relieved to see them for sale on iHerb. I have used these in home-made protein bars and in oatmeal raisin cookies, and they cook well and taste good. Will definitely buy again.

Great potential

Posted by Celinem on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it for homemade granola because in Belgium I only have access to precooked 'oats' (or what's left of it) and I'm happy with it. It gives just the right amount of taste and texture!

Good for everything

Posted by lioncitymolly on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These oats are thicker than normal quickcook oats but tastes much better.

oats are oats.

Posted by 4716239723910979984 on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

does the job. it's oats.

Great quality of oats! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use these for cooking and also soak mine overnight because it helps them to digest better. Great quantity for the price. I also love how iherb gets my products to my door within 2 to 3 days.

Yummy in my tummy!

Posted by Nenenoire on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't go wrong with oats. Since oats are a rich man's food here in Japan it's nice to find some more affordable varieties.

Bob's Red Mill- Old Fashioned Rolled Oats

Posted by Reviewer1398648 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I lived overseas, without oatmeal in sight..so ordering this product from iHerb is just wonderful! It's a good sized bag and it lasts me for quite sometime. Old fashioned oats do have a different texture than quick oats, but that's not a bad thing- just more oaty tasting. I recommend- oats are HIGH in fiber!

rolled oats

Posted by Reviewer2598676 on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's oatmeal

Great product. I highly recommend it. for extra disxount (Z G D 8 6 8) without spaces thank you

Posted by 5719749020700270224 on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

BEST of all

Posted by 5263704540673892640 on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been a loyal customer since the first time I purchased. Staple food in my pantry! Made oatmeals and pancakes out of it in mornings. Great quality and HIGHLY recommended!