Great price, great oats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Oats are very expensive here in Korea so I was relieved to see them for sale on iHerb. I have used these in home-made protein bars and in oatmeal raisin cookies, and they cook well and taste good. Will definitely buy again.

Price?!?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Why did the price DOUBLE!? I love these oats but the price was the major selling point for me... I can find just as delicious/healthy oats for much less.. Unfortunately I don't see myself buying these again in the future. 3 stars, for the time I did enjoy buying/eating them.

Price!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to re purchase this product but I stepped back. Cos the price was gave me a shock! It's ridiculous!!! How can it increased more than 100%?!?! I hope you can revise the price to order to benefit most of the supporters here. Thanks!

BEST of all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been a loyal customer since the first time I purchased. Staple food in my pantry! Made oatmeals and pancakes out of it in mornings. Great quality and HIGHLY recommended!

Great potential

Posted by Celinem on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it for homemade granola because in Belgium I only have access to precooked 'oats' (or what's left of it) and I'm happy with it. It gives just the right amount of taste and texture!

Good for everything

Posted by lioncitymolly on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These oats are thicker than normal quickcook oats but tastes much better.

oats are oats.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

does the job. it's oats.

Great quality of oats! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use these for cooking and also soak mine overnight because it helps them to digest better. Great quantity for the price. I also love how iherb gets my products to my door within 2 to 3 days.

Yummy in my tummy!

Posted by Nenenoire on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't go wrong with oats. Since oats are a rich man's food here in Japan it's nice to find some more affordable varieties.

Bob's Red Mill- Old Fashioned Rolled Oats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I lived overseas, without oatmeal in sight..so ordering this product from iHerb is just wonderful! It's a good sized bag and it lasts me for quite sometime. Old fashioned oats do have a different texture than quick oats, but that's not a bad thing- just more oaty tasting. I recommend- oats are HIGH in fiber!