7 grain pancake mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow, yummy! I wasn't sure what to expect, but it is amazing how they turned out. A little more dense and heavy than white wheat mixes, but sooo fluffy and not as dry as the white wheat variety. I will NEVER buy any white wheat mixes again. Hubby loved them, too. Use with REAL maple syrup and organic butter, and you have a breakfast for champions!

yummy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I made a pancake with this mix, and it turned out very yummy!!! Like this one

YUMMY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff! Not powdery, either. Delicious!

This is excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad iHerb carries this! It's usually around $10 at a healthstore around here. Makes perfect belgian waffles!

لذيذ 👍👍👍👍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

لذيذ جداً

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I made the vegan muffins using the recipe on the packaging, replaced regular sugar for coconut sugar, the raisins for chopped dates, milk, for almond milk. Turned out amazing and super tasty.

best waffles ever!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best waffle/pancake mix I have ever used!!! Delicious, light, and fluffy! I will never buy another brand again! Worth every penny, and then some!

great price and delicious!

Posted by miyachan on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not only for pancakes and waffles, but it's great for muffin and donut dough, and chinese hot buns!

Lovely

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are the best pancakes of my life! But still, they contain pretty much sodium. Hope, that 2 pancakes per week will not give me too much of natrium...

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes nice, dense pancakes. I like my cakes on the hearty side. Good with chocolate chips or pumpkin pie spice added.