Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for ages for a good substitute for white flour, and I think I have finally found the answer with Bob's Red Mill Organic Whole Grain Amaranth Flour. This is great news, for both my husband and I are diabetics, and it's not just sugar that causes glucose levels to increase. I have had lots of fun redoing old recipes for cakes and cookies that otherwise would call for white flour - there is no discernible difference in taste, although one has to be careful in how much one uses as I did have to recalculate some measurements as Amaranth flour has a denser consistency than regular. However, our sweet tooth can be happily satisfied without the fear of paying the price with our sugar levels!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used the product to make a cake and loved it.

Great for bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, use it all the time for gluten-free baking

I love the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved the taste of this flour from the first bite of a bread I baked! I generally like dark bread.

Amaranth flour

Posted by juliaheis on May 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

This whole grain organic amaranth flour seems to be of very good quality. I personally love the hearty, slightly nutty flavor.

Amaranth Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Makes good bread.

Using in Baking Blends

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using this flour in gluten free baking blends to improve the nutritional content of the products. It's another ancient grain that is better for us than rice, wheat, potato and corn flours.

~Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Grain Amaranth Flour~

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

A lovely addition to my quinoa porridge plus other baking as I'm gluten free and very limited in my food choices.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Am happy with the product

My Mom like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gluten free flour! Great quality!

1 2 3 4