Good quality, great tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I soak it overnight, rinse it and dehydrate until crispy to make healthy breakfast cereal. Taste really good with almond milk.

Great Nutritious Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Add some into your rice and after cooking ... you'll know the difference!

Love it

Posted by OscarBaby on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Veldig sunt!!! Elsker den

5-Star Gluten-Free Whole-Grains~

Posted by JJ2007 on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Anytime I go out on a limb to try new whole-grains, I always have to remind myself to be aware of potential gluten-based dietary issues which may arise with the inclusion of the new whole-grain source. Such was the case with the 'Gluten-Free Millet Seed', which I recently purchased. While it may be an ancient grain from the continent of Asia, it did give me a whopping reaction to it--with bronchitis, as well as a dry cough. Never again! The rest of these bags of 'ancient grains' will go into the bird feeders to feed my chipmunks and feathered friends. The 'Organic Buckwheat Groats' is a different story entirely....This unique (to me) organic whole-grain groat (what's a groat, anyway?) is a delicious replacement food selection for my hot morning cereals which originally were oats and/or muesli. Not only did it keep me satiated and full for many hours after my initial first bowl of groats with lentils, it also did NOT create any reaction in my body, whatsoever. So, let's see now....buckwheat groats is an excellent organic whole-grain choice that's filling and 'sticks-to-your-ribs' for many hours after consumption. It's tasty, wholesome, and very good for my blood-work panels, as well. Buckwheat is my new favorite exchange choice for brown rice, etc. It will remain a necessary pantry staple for years to come. This gluten-free whole-grain selection really hits the spot for me. Win-Win!

Wholesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This flour is a regular buy for me, it is dark in colour and full of goodness. Love making pancakes, bread, cakes, well almost everything. A good, reliable company to buy from.

Beautiful Product

Posted by jcdasilva on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are delicious and tasty groats. I soak them overnight and then add chia and almond/rice milk in the morning and fresh berries/fruit! delicious and raw nutritious breakfast! Great product!

FREAKING AWESOME

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE these buckwheat groats. I know they don't say raw on the package, but I soaked them for 12 hours, rinsed, and then soaked again 12 hours, rinsed and used them in my morning soaked oats cereal( combined soaked oats with the groats), and they were AWESOME. They did sprout after 36 hours too, so they must be pretty raw! They are sweet, nutty, high in protein and grain free ( buckwheat is the seed of a fruit). Will buy again!

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good for making dehydrated or toasted buckwheat for crunchy cereal.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy to have found these for delivery to Japan. I love buckwheat, and can do these in the rice cooker. I'm stil experimenting with the best grain:water ratio though! These are a nice chunky grain, and tatse really good.

Another great grain ....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As a vegetarian, I am always looking for a new taste and texture to add to my pilafs and casseroles. Bib's Red Mill products have always been high quality and fairly priced ... so when I found these organic buckwheat groats, I decided to give them a try. .... andI was not disappointed ! Use in place of just about any grain in your recipes and you will be pleasantly surprised. Great tasting and good for you AND iHerb offers good pricing. YES - I highly recommend Bob's buckwheat groats.