Alabama

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I soak it overnight, rinse it and dehydrate until crispy to make healthy breakfast cereal. I like it .

Always great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful alternative to bread on a raw food diet, but you must soak for 30 minutes then dehydrate for 1 day.

buckwheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I were trying new food items, trying to stay away from flour and grains for awhile. We enjoyed the buckwheat just about anyway that I made it. I need to find more recipes and I plan on grinding it down to use as a flour as well, thank you for supplying this awesome staple food!! God Bless:)

good as pilaf and in bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like buckwheat pilaf and I have used these groats ground up to make a yeast-free, egg-free, sugar-free bread.

Buckwheat say otay!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Makes me feel full without being bloated. Taste was great!

Labeling Disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed in the fiber content listed on the label (fiber 0) compared to Eden Foods organic buckwheat groats (fiber 5). I contacted Bob's Red Mill regarding this and was told that Bob's product testing is done by a third party and they label accordingly and that many companies use "typical" product analysis for their labeling. Pretty educational since I thought companies run their own product tests. At any rate I will be buying Eden Foods product henceforth.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good organic and raw. I will be sprouting these along with sunflower seeds and then mix with some raw honey and coconut oil and then put them all in a dehydrator to make raw museli.

These groats are good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love these groats. I have been eating them for a month now and they really are a great addition for anyone who wants to feel more energy. I do put some bee pollen, cinnamon, and flax seed powder on them.

didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't know, if it's just some another type of buckwheat or what, it completely another taste from the buckwheat I used to eat in Russia. I can't even cook it properly, don't understand why is it so different

Red Hills Buckwheat Groats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I could not eat it. The taste was bitter like wormwood. I had to throw it away. I think the product was not fresh.