LOVE THIS CEREAL!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For those of you who do not like buckwheat groats, this cereal has an extremely mild buckwheat flavor that is delicious with fruit, maple syrup and organic sausages. A perfect cereal for those with sensitive stomachs. I've been enjoying this cereal for the past 4 years!

Creamy and good

Posted by nattfisk on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my daily porridge, together with some steel cut oats. It makes the porridge lovely and creamy, it's easy to cook and tastes really good. I soak them overnight and rinse them properly before cooking. They do not taste as bitter as many raw buckwheat products do. You can also use these for baking, both gluten free and with wheat, barley and rye.

yummie

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can only tolerate a few grains and buckwheat is a great alternative to grains. This cereal tastes really great, I add a spoon full of jam in the mornings, but it tastes wonderful with pretty much anything. I can't go without it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

yummy stuff

LOVED!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time trying - man it is so good!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was a luxury purchase for us, but so worth it! We add equal amounts gluten free oats to this buckwheat cooked with water and coconut oil for breakfast - just add fruit, nuts and seeds for a very satisfying meal. Will buy again.

Delicious breakfast cereal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I eat this almost every morning, it cooks on the stove in about 3 minutes. I add cinnamon, some raisins, fresh fruit and milk. No need for additional sugar unless you want to add a little honey.

Kids love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Takes a while to cook but we stay fuller for longer and the kids love it (with all the added nuts, berries, butter etc. - Not just plain...)

whole grain hot cereal Buckwheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

haven,t used it yet, but got a good review

It tastes great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product cooks easily without being lumpy - every time.