Wonderful breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a tasty and healthy breakfast food. For extra protein, we add vanilla protein mix which makes it creamy, especially served over fresh peaches!

1st Time Try

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad I gave it a go. It has a nice creamy texture. Nice to try something just a bit different from your usual hot cereal and of course, so good for you.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, I just add water and stevia to sweeten it, but it's naturally sweet so I sometimes forego the stevia.

Excellent for warding off pre-diabetes - full of soluble fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good, healthy food. Prepare using half milk and half water. Once cooked, stir in vanilla stevia or Slimsweet (lo han)and maple flavoring. Can be cooked ahead of time and eaten later at room temperature as a snack food.

Easy to use and filling too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way. This is an easy to use wheat/gluten-free breakfast cereal, recommended by my nutritionist

Best hot cereal ever

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something new in hot cereals and came across Bob's Red Mill Buckwheat. Although it says wheat, it is wheat free and gluten free. I was pleasantly surprised that it is so delicious and has the most creamy texture almost like tapioca pudding. Another great plus is that it is a great source of protein. My niece has given it to her 2 yr old who needs more protein as she isn't eating much meat these days and it was a big hit. Has become my new favorite hot cereal.

My favorite gluten free breakfast

Posted by eattothrive on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cook this with coconut milk and add hemp protein powder and chia seeds along with some fruit and agave and it is delicious!

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly good with maple syrup and milk.

Ummm, ummm, good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I searched all my local grocey/speciality grocery stores and couldn't find this product (although I did find other "Bob's" products). This was my first experience with Buckwheat and wasn't sure what to expect, as I'm a huge oatmeal fan. Well....it was very tasty! So much so, that another order has been placed. I strongly suggest giving it a try. iHerb delivered it very promptly as well, and their price is the best I found!

Alabama

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Nutrious and delicious.