Best hot cereal ever

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something new in hot cereals and came across Bob's Red Mill Buckwheat. Although it says wheat, it is wheat free and gluten free. I was pleasantly surprised that it is so delicious and has the most creamy texture almost like tapioca pudding. Another great plus is that it is a great source of protein. My niece has given it to her 2 yr old who needs more protein as she isn't eating much meat these days and it was a big hit. Has become my new favorite hot cereal.

My favorite gluten free breakfast

Posted by eattothrive on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cook this with coconut milk and add hemp protein powder and chia seeds along with some fruit and agave and it is delicious!

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly good with maple syrup and milk.

Ummm, ummm, good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I searched all my local grocey/speciality grocery stores and couldn't find this product (although I did find other "Bob's" products). This was my first experience with Buckwheat and wasn't sure what to expect, as I'm a huge oatmeal fan. Well....it was very tasty! So much so, that another order has been placed. I strongly suggest giving it a try. iHerb delivered it very promptly as well, and their price is the best I found!

Alabama

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Nutrious and delicious.

Thanks iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Originaly found this product at Whole Foods grocery store but they seemed to stop stocking it and the only place I found it was on iherb Thanks iherb

Buckwheat creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

wonderful both my husband and I like it a lot.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Loved the creaminess of this. I have not had buckwheat in years, forgot what I was missing.

Like it a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this stuff. Warm comfort food, but don't feel weighed down after eating it. I put a touch a stevia in it to sweeten, and tastes just fine, and it's healthy for you !

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very limited in what I can eat as far as grains. I read where I could have buckwheat. THis is great and so good on cold mornings!