its an ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

i didn't like the taste, i guess its the 'natural'taste, but for pancakes, i wouldn't go that far.

not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live outside of the US and paying shipping means I really have to plan out what I buy from here. A month after I order this GF mix, my local grocery started carrying a similar gf mix and it turns out to be a better option for me.

Just okay

Posted by HealthyAussie on May 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought this product might be good to have as a pantry standby. The pancakes tasted bland. The texture wasn't good and they were very stodgy. I would rather take the extra time and make my gluten free pancakes from scratch and use buckwheat, coconut flour or almond meal instead.

Not my favorite Bob's product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

This pancake mix is alright... it has a VERY strange taste, almost like aspartame in soda, which is weird. It makes nice fluffy pancakes, but nothing like rich sweet buttermilk pancakes :)

It's ok..

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find tasty gluten free options but this one is not bad. It's nothing amazing but its edible.

First Attempt at Gluten Free Pancakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was my first attempt at going gluten-free. The pancakes looked good and tasted pretty good, but they get mushy pretty fast.

Okay for Gluten Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you add fresh fruit or chocolate chips, these GF pancakes taste much better. Plain or with just a little syrup and butter, and they take on a very obvious GF taste.