Never seen tiny red seeds?!?!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ive always been able to trust this brand of seeds and the supplier all together. But these seeds where really bad!! They look red/brown in color! They're also teeny tiny seeds! Way smaller then they should be!! Completely overrun with chemicals of some kind! I mean disgusting! And the expiration date did not match what the site said! Not very pleased! 😳

Great Job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The poppy seeds I ordered arrived in a timely manner. They were fresh and we enjoyed the poppy seed cake! Thank you for your fine service; I will use it again for my future needs.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seeds are clean, no dust or stones. And tasty.

Must have item inside my bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put this poppy seed and walnut when I make bread. Good value and size in term of this quality.

good seller

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

came in sooner than expected , i am not sure if they are firtile or not, time will tell as spring is around the corner

Awesome seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought many packets of this. They're gorgeous. I don't know if Bob's Red Mill Poppy seeds are unwashed but they are still great quality. The color is nice. Darkish blue, so you can't go wrong here.

Fantastic unmodified product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the purest, unaltered, organic, natural product of its kind on the market, in addition to being the very best value.

Fast delivery for all my items

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The prices of the products on iherb are reasonable. I am happy to be able to get my hands on these poppy seeds as its not available from where i live. Thank you iherb.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

used it baking, like cakes and cookies. :)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

1 2 3