1/4 teaspoon of alumni free baking soda, three times a day and the reflux was gone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed as having Reflux. I had a burning pain in the pit of my chest, My doctor prescribed a pill for it. I had a lung transplant in 2004 and take a lot of medication. I believed if I could eliminate one of the pill and take something natural for the reflux, it will be better for me. Taking the soda has helped me,now the pain is going away.

baking soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

there is no information on the package that is aluminium free, just that is gluten free... :(

Aluminum free baking soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel I am better of using an aluminum free product. Some of the bags leaked the powder. After purchasing your product, I found it was also available at my supermarket along with many of your other products one of which was rice flour that I purchased.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, I got this specifically because I wanted to avoid Aluminum which is found in most Baking Soda products.

cruelty free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this because this company doesn't test on animals like other baking soda companies do. Great product!

안심되는 제품

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

한국에서 파는 베이킹소다는 완전 허연게 어떤 화학처리를 했는지 몰라서 찝찝했어요. 밥스레드밀 제품은 알루미늄 프리라고 알고 샀는데 일단 색깔도 다르고..ㅋㅋ 안심하고 베이킹합니다

Al free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

didn't realize Al was a problem with NaC2 I've been using it for toothpaste... works fine.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As advertised. Gets the job done

It's baking soda

Posted by Namo on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It looks like baking soda, acts like baking soda, and works fine in my cleaning products. Not much else to say :)

Expensive, but aluminum-free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Only reason I don't give it 5 stars is that it is more expensive than most other brands.