Very coarse meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I made my own almond meal before I purchased the Bob's Red Mill almond flour. I honestly don't think it's worth my money to purchase this product any longer as I can make my own for a considerable amount less by buying bulk almonds, blanching them myself and grinding them myself. Not only that but the Bob's Almond Meal/Flour seems to have big chunks in it that you can definitely taste when cooking/baking with it. I made almond flour pancakes with homemade almond meal and the texture was right on, I made them with this purchased almond flour and I bit down quite a few times on chewy larger pieces of almonds.

Best I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

Too bad I have to import this. This is the best Almond Flour I've used, finely grained. I can't use it as much as I would like.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing , great for baking , very soft. iherb has the best price for it . will keep buying !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

nice poduct, i made my first macaroni :)

good quality almond flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the brand I always purchase and use frequently in baking/cooking. The consistency is good and uniform, it bakes up nicely and has a nice, mild flavor.

Love this!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Top quality. Perfect as a replacement for wheat flour in baking of almost all kinds.

Best Brand

Posted by khessel on July 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

The price on iherb for the product is pretty good. I compared it to the price at a whole foods store in the U.S. last year, and the price on iherb was more competitive. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product). I have used this flour to make gluten free wraps, hamburger buns, and even marzipan. (Yum)

Love This Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have made almond pancakes, almond-sesame crackers, and used for coating oven frien chicken- YUM!

Another fantastic product from Bob's Red Mill

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just pure almond meal, great price great texture and taste. Will buy again I use almond meal alot as both my husband are gluten and wheat intolerant. Melbourne Australia

A nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, and can be used in cake and cookie recipes as well as to make yummy marzipan:) I like this a lot better than the unblanched ones.