Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make gluten-free bread or muffins

used in a blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

great price...works great in my flour blend.

Nice, cheap and useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this tapioca flour because it's hard to find in Spain and I couldn't be happier. Now I can do a lot of sweet and/or salted gluten free recipes.

good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love to mix our own gluten free flour blend and use tapioca, white rice and brown rice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love using tapioca flour. It makes things like pancakes even more delicious than they already are.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good overall, packaging being re-sealable would be the thing that would put this product over the top awesome.

Buena opción para los que no consumimos harina de trigo

Posted by Rulitos on September 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Harina fina e ideal para cocinar galletas, pan o queqyues sin necesidad de agregar harina de trigo. Me gusta mucho.

Posted by pickorganic on July 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love to make my dessert , Tao Suan using it. Great.

Leaky bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product and ground extremely fine and absolutely clean. I used it as part of an all purpose gluten free flour. The bag was not properly sealed at the factory so I gave it only five stars. I ordered this same product from another distributor of Bobs Mill and it had the same leaky bag. The bags apparently are not air tight so I empty them into a mason jar and suck out all the air, otherwise it makes quite a mess in the cupboard. I've given the same review as the potato starch because it was exactly the same kind of problem.

tapioca flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

anything of Bob's R.M. is good (but I haven't had the chance to try yet)