Delicious and different

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

Teff was a new experience for me. I found the grain (seed, actually) to be quite tasty and filling. I had it for breakfast and found it to be satisfying. It does take a while to cook so I have to make sure I have the time to prepare it.

Love It!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Quick and simple to cook and can do sweet with honey for breakfast or savoury with other dishes.

Teff review

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you iHerb. We love our Teff, we will contact you again when we need a new order.

Curious little grain

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Now, I'm a curious person, and as soon as I heard about teff and saw I could buy it at my favorite online shop I jumped on it. I've been crowding out wheat from my family diet since decades by adding all the different grains I could find, and teff is our latest addition. It is a very small grain and cook like amaranth, not quite like polenta but in this veine. The taste is hearty but pleasant. Because of the texture which somewhat resemble baby food, it will not become a staple on our table, but it's a good grain to have every once in a while.

First time using Teff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I couldn't find it here in Australia. The seeds are so tiny. I added it to a stew and it had a gel like consistency, yet to cook it on its own. I found it had no overpowering taste in the stew.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love buckwheat cereal and teff is rather different. I can't eat too much of it, but it's a matter of taste.

teff,excellent food

Posted by sixthdimen on October 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am not impressed with price and quality.I tried some other brand of teff and it seems better to me,also price is higher than on bobs site.

1 2 3 4