Happy to have teff!

Posted by Umbridge on April 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

We can't get teff in Australia, so I save this for special dishes (like injera!) or only use it in small amounts. I like that it is both gluten free and wholegrain, and mixed with other flours it makes a great multi-grain bread.

Makes an awesome chocolate cake!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on April 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

This gluten free flour is full of healthy nutrients. It makes great chocolate cake, cookies and other baked goods that contain nuts. Soak flour prior to using it to cook with and it will take any crunchiness out of the grain that it may have; I soaked mine for a short time and didn't notice any crunchiness.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2007 | Verified Purchase

These make incredible almond or cashew butter gluten free cookies! It is also a high protein grain!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice texture and nutty taste!

Great for homemade gluten free oreo cookies!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Google Gluten Free Girl and the Chef Oreo Cookies and the recipe I use should come up. It's the best recipe I've found for gf homemade oreo cookies - highly recommend her other recipes too!!

Whole Grain Teff Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

This flour makes very delicious muffins. I am sensitive to wheat, so I try to find other alternatives that taste good. I've also used this for cookies, but that hasn't been as successful as the muffins. The recipe is on the bag.

Not for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

With three coeliacs in our family, I thought this would be a welcome addition to our GF pantry. Alas, although the bread with added teff flour + the muffins came out great and were very tasty, two of us had a bad reaction (tummy trouble) each time we ate anything with teff flour. :/ I won't be buying it again.

Good for gluten free cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix with coconut oil, rice syrup, etc. to make a great gluten free cookies. It is easier on the digestive system than rice flour and doesn't require a lot of sweeteners like other grains that tend to be bitter.

Great alternative to wheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I make delicious crumpets and flat breads with this flour. It's much healthier than using wheat and is gluten free. It is also alkaline for anyone wanting a grain that is not acidic. Product is good.

This product is difficult to buy in the country stores

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Teff flour makes tasty gluten free bread. Not only is it healthy but more importantly taste great and will colour the baked bread very nice dark shade, similar in look to dark rye. Big favorite from Bob's Red Mill range!