cost effective

Posted by babyperon on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

most cost effective one

Chia Seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use the Chia seeds in smoothies,sprinkle on my food, even take to restaurants, and use in most of my baking goods. They are not only healthy for you in many ways but also makes your food and drinks more flavorable. I try and not run short of these at any one time. Thank you so much for keeping me updated on your supply of Chia seeds

Bob's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Always top quality from Bob's Red Mill!

Chia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my beverages. It feels like tapioca. I read in the book, "Born to Run" that this is what some tribes known for running use to keep hydrated and energized when they run for long distances. I don't run but I do like the energy and hydration it gives me.

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried these because my dad said they were good for lowering blood pressure and helps with diet. He was right, I use the recommended dose and I have lost 10 pounds since adding this to my diet and my blood pressure has been better. Great price too!

chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great chia seeds, and great price. Will order again.

Bien, como siempre

Posted by elrinconcitodemaria on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esta fuente de fibra natural es para mi indispensable, dado que soy estreñida desde adolescente. En el yogurt o en los cereales los tomas sin alterar el sabor, únicamente lo notas en la textura pero no afecta al sabor. Sigo tomándola y me va bien.

Not that hungry anymore.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like to use this in my smoothie or cereal.

Seeds go sour fast

Posted by aRPiieS on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These caused rash for me even with very small day dosage (small tea spoon), not good at all.

Great for my Coconut Chia Pudding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just made the most amazing and easy coconut chia pudding that the entire family loved... including the kids! Just let the chia seeds soak up in a bowl of 1:1 coconut milk:soy/almond milk mix for about 1 hour, add honey to taste and maybe even some berries too! You can even leave it overnight for a more solid consistency, but we seldom get any left for that to happen~