Packaging is part of product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

What good is a product if the packaging is bad. Like one reviewer, I am unhappy with the way Bob's Red Mill yelllow split peas was badly packaged. The bag was broken when I received it; more than half the peas were out of the bag and were in the box instead. I will not buy this brand again. The red lentils by Arrohead Mills was better packed. It will do good for iHerb to inspect the bags before they are packed to ensure they will be received intact by the customer.

look good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

planning on making pea soup

first time to buy, will definitely reorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

delicious, easy to prepare

I like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Soup

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

This make the best yellow split pea soup ever!!!

We love yellow split pea soup with ham and have been unable to find the yellow split peas in Texas. So happy to find them on line. Tasted just as wonderful as we remembered.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have been unable to find yeellow slit peas in the stores in Texas. So nice to find them on line. Tasted just as wonderful as we remembefed. Love ham and yellow split pea soup!

Good soup makings

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have used the split peas in two recipes so far. They do require a bit of soaking, but that has always been the case with dried beans, peas, etc. My only concern was the packaging. One of the packages broke open in transit. That was due to the packaging by the manufacturer. The cellophane package was brittle and if the box it was in was dropped or roughly handled, I could see where it might break open. Didn't hurt the peas! When I finish my supply, will buy more.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used the peas in the soup and it was yummy!

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has been a very positive purchase for me and I am a satisfied customer of IHerb.

liked it