Love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

My family keeps several flavors of Bobo Oat Bars in the house as a nutritious snack. The chocolate is one of our favorites. It has just enough chocolate flavor to make it interesting, but not overdone. I love chocolate but don't want to eat too much of it so this is a nice treat. Don't let the review from Great Britain deter you. A touch of cold-pressed canola oil mixed with other non-hydrogenated oils is not a nutritional concern.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

At first I loved the taste of this bar. However, as I become accustomed to it, I find that it has a bit too much oat. Works fine between meals.

Tasty, reminds of rice krispies but way better

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

i like them. It's not as dark as it is in the picture. At first, it tasted like there were some chewy yet tasty berries in them. Obviously, I knew there weren't. If you're used to cheap store brand chocolate flavor then this will be a taste that will be different..but not even close to nasty. It just tastes so real. I mean, it is real but still. I don't feel slowed down after eating this treat, I don't feel like I shouldn't have eaten this. I feel cool.

It's pretty good

Posted by blissboy on August 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it but it could be better

Not Very Chocolatey

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only slightly-less bland than the plain version, these bars need unsweetened chocolate chips rather than just a sprinkling of cocoa powder throughout. Good that they keep the sugar content low, in contrast to just about every other snack bar on the market. Some cinnamon or mixed-spice powder would also improve the taste and nutrition.